Magnesium sulfate monohydrate can be used as a paper, fertilizer, etc. It can be used in a wide range of applications. It is a white fluid powder, slightly soluble in alcohol, completely soluble in water, and is usually used as a fertilizer. The mineral water additive has the advantage of higher solubility than other fertilizers. Then I would like to introduce you to the storage method of this product. Let me follow it together.
Introduce the operation and storage method of magnesium sulfate monohydrate
The operation and storage method of magnesium sulfate monohydrate is described as follows:
1. This product must be sealed when operating, local exhaust, to prevent dust from being released into the air of the workshop.
2. Operators must be professionally trained and strictly abide by the operating procedures.
3. It is recommended that operators wear self-priming filter dust masks, chemical safety glasses, anti-poisoning work clothes, and rubber gloves to avoid dust during operation.
4. Be careful to avoid contact with oxidizing agents.
5. The operating room needs to be equipped with leakage emergency treatment equipment, and the empty container may have harmful materials.
6. This product is recommended to be stored in a cool, ventilated warehouse when storing.
7. When storing this product, be sure to keep away from fire and heat sources, prevent direct sunlight, and seal the package.
8. Store with oxidant separately, avoid mixing.
9. Appropriate materials should be available in the storage area to contain spills.
10. Disposal methods after disposal of this product: Dispose of by safe landfill, if possible, reuse the container or bury it in the prescribed place.
The operation and storage method of magnesium sulfate monohydrate will introduce you here first. If you want to know more about magnesium sulfate monohydrate, please call Weifang Dongyuan Lianhai Chemical Co., Ltd., we will be happy to help you. service.