Magnesium chloride hexahydrate, also known as water-chlorine stone, is a colorless crystal that is more soluble in water and ethanol. It is easily deliquescent when the humidity is high. It is easily melted and decomposed when the temperature reaches 116 to 118 degrees Celsius. This product is mixed with magnesia and water to form magnesium cement. If it reacts with alkali metal or alkaline earth metal, etc., then we will introduce the use of this product in various industries, and learn about it together. Let's have a look.
The use of magnesium chloride hexahydrate in various industries is as follows:
1. This product can be used in agriculture to make magnesium fertilizer, cotton defoliating agent and potassium magnesium fertilizer.
2. In the pharmaceutical industry, this product can be made into "halogen dried" and can be used in medicine.
3. In the transportation industry, this product can be used as a snow melting agent, melting ice and snow very fast, less corrosive to vehicles, and its effect is higher than sodium chloride.
4. In the food industry, this product is a coagulant of protein. The brine tofu must not be unfamiliar to everyone. The "brine" is made by this product, and can also be used as an additive for some foods.
5. This product can also be used as a fireproof agent for coal mines and as a dustproof agent for roads.
6. In the chemical industry, this product can be made into magnesium salts, such as: magnesium oxide, magnesium hydroxide and so on.
The above is the introduction of the use of magnesium chloride hexahydrate in various industries, I believe you have some understanding, Dongyuan Lianhai with the integrity, high-quality products, perfect after-sales service has won the trust and support of the majority of users! Welcome to inquire!